Current AssignmentsVictims Rights Unit - Domestic Violence
- National Advocate Certified since 2005
- Trained and certified in Forensic Interviewing Protocol Procedures for children interviews.
- Michigan Victim Assistance Academy, 2001
- B.S. Wayne State University , 1983
- Macomb County Prosecutor’s Office, Victim Witness Division
- Macomb Policy Academy, Instructor from 1997 to 2005 regarding the Dynamic of Domestic Violence.
- Coordinated Macomb Counties First Coordinated Counsel to End Domestic Violence (1990 to 1997)
- Have been an Advocate for over 10,000 victims of Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Sexual Assault, and homicide families since 1983, for both adults and children.